WHAT IS M.I.T.S.?
M.I.T.S. which stands for McKee Info Tech Squad, is a McKee based team that helps with any technical difficulties within the school. MITS helps student that’s involved with computers gain more knowledge and see how things can be done easily when you practice more. Students at MITS works on a tickets submitted to MyTechDesk by the faculties at McKee. If you have no computer skills , MITS welcomes any students and teaches them a thing or two about solutions to technical difficulties.
HOW TO BE A PART OF M.I.T.S.
- 75% average is required.
- Good record for school attendance also required.
- Meet with the Coordinator, Mr. Suarez at RM 101.
- Come in for interview.
- Once the student is accepted to MITS, good attendance needs to be maintained
Links to technical resources
- McKee Email
- McKee Google Drive
- McKee Google Classroom
- Password Reset Request Form
- Development Help Desk System (MyTechDesk Replacement)
- IFLY TRIP 3-8-18
Skills you can learn:
- Re-Imaging (Reinstalling a Mac or P.C)
- Apple product management
- Hardware/Software (Management, support, maintenance)
- Server Management
- Ticket management (technical support)
- Conducting a Live Stream
- Computer Setup & Configuration
- Active Directory
- Apple Device Troubleshooting
- Windows Device Troubleshooting
- Communication Skills
- Basic Radio Talk
- Phone Support/Language
- Interpersonal communication skills
List of responsibilities
- Server Administration
- Workstation Maintenance