Welcome Back + School Supply List for Fall 2014
The fall term at Ralph R. McKee CTE High School will begin on Thursday, September 4, 2014. It will be a full day of school! If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.The summer reading list is at www.mckeecths.org. www.mckeecths.org. To help your child be a better learner, please acquire the following school supplies:
• Good quality 3-ring 8 ½” x 11” binder; 2.5” or 3” with pocket inserts OR Laptop
• 5-6 colored tab subject dividers to separate classes
• Zipper pouch to store supplies (A 3-hole puncher)
• Notebook paper (Some notebook paper is now available in Cornell note style)
• 2 or more Pens
• 2 or more Pencils
• TI 84 Plus calculator
• Agenda/daily planner/calendar
• Pencil sharpener (hand held with a top to collect shavings)
• 1-2 zipper pouches (for supplies)
• Notebook dictionary and/or thesaurus
• Flash drive
• Pocket folders
Click here for 2014-2015 Bell Schedule for McKee High School.
Click here for the NYCDOE link to the 2014-2015 School Year Calendar.
June 25th, 2014 was the commencement ceremony at the St. George Theater where we celebrated the hard work and accomplishments of the senior class. Please take a look at the photos of our proud scholars receiving their diplomas. This link will be available for the next 60 days. Have a great summer.
REQUIRED SUMMER READING:
- Click HERE for the INCOMING FRESHMEN (9th Grade) summer reading instructions.
- Click HERE for the SOPHOMORE (10th Grade) summer reading instructions.
- Click HERE for the JUNIOR (11th Grade) summer reading instructions.
- Click HERE for the SENIOR (12th Grade) summer reading instructions.
- Click HERE for the summer reading log/journal.
- Click HERE for the summer reading graphic organizer/analysis.
College Board Accommdations 2013.pdf
COLLEGE BOARD ACCOMMODATIONS FOR STUDENTS WITH IEPs
Support our PTA!!!
Love Coffee? Love Tea?
Love Hot Chocolate?
Love organic supplements?
Check it out. Click here
SkillsUSA is a partnership of students, teachers and industry working together to ensure America has a skilled workforce. SkillsUSA helps each student excel.
Interested in being a part of SkillsUSA at McKee? See Ms. Lapenta in room 206 or Ms. Padula in room 117
Official McKee SkillsUSA Chapter Website
Click here to go to Pupil Path to get immediate information regarding your child's education. Read more...